Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8- Nov 8, 2011

     Day 8 felt as good as the previous day. Each day I typically wake up feeling good and sore. Its a constant reminder that I am doing something to the muscles and they don't appreciate it as much as I do.
      Got myself ready for work, and had lunch/dinner already packed from the previous day. Whole wheat tortillas, fresh spinach leaves, alfalfa sprouts, and some pan fried chicken seasoned with Mrs. Dash.
       I also made yesterday some of my most favorite banana bread. I will post the recipe here in a day or two. I also attempted to make a new dessert with Melissa's help. We made up a batch of sugar free + fat free chocolate pudding, dipped a banana half through it and then rolled it around in some granola. Then we took them and placed them in the freezer. However, after letting them set in the freezer for a long time, the granola lost it's crunchiness, but not the flavor. I was aiming to maintain the crunchiness of the granola, so we shall see what happens the next time.
      As for tonight, in the gym, the targeted area was the back and abs with a cardio session to follow. Achieved a new max weight on the shoulder shrugs for traps. 80 lb dumb bells in each hand. It felt great to be able to accomplish the new goal, and I'm sure I'll be sore for the following day or so as a reminder of such accomplishment.
       Cardio consisted of 30 mins on the elliptical machine.
      The diet is going well, the work out regiment is heading down the correct path, and I'm already seeing results, so all of this combined is making me a very happy dieter with a goal in mind.
       Till tomorrow.... have a great night

No comments:

Post a Comment