Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 1 Nov 1, 2011

   So, I here I start, making a new blog that will cover the span of the next 5 months. I will be jotting down my work outs, my thoughts, feelings, my diet, meals, etc etc, at what I hope and attempt will be a daily occurrence.
       Before I get into the reasons for this 5 month journey, I want to start off by thanking a few people. First and foremost my wife, Melissa. Without her daily support, I would not be where I am now, nor would have accomplished what I have accomplished thus far in my new journey. She has had to endure many, many days of me stepping on the scale. She has been there for me through my victories, and my losses. She has been there on my best days, and she's even been there when I've been at my worst. Without her, I honestly don't think I could have accomplished what I have thus far. So to her, I give an unyielding and never ending THANK YOU! 
         The next few people I will be mentioning, I will use their initials to respect the thought of privacy, as I have not gotten permission to use their names publicly, not only in this blog, but possibly many blogs to come within the next 5 month period.
           First two are fellow co-workers. S.H. and C.A. Both of these guys have listened to me for hours and hours on end, selflessly, and patiently. Their knowledge, and help has been invaluable, I hope to be able to express to them one day my greatest appreciation for them both.
            Next, a gentleman by the initials D.W. He is a patient individual, who too, has offered a large amount of knowledge, help, and guidance that has helped pave the path that I am now treading. Getting to know him has been an honor and a pleasure, and I am ever in his debt and owe him a debt of gratitude.
             The next person is C.P. I have just recently had the pleasure of getting to know this person and so far, it has been immeasurable. This person is a vat of knowledge and having an opportunity to tap into that has already proven itself beneficial.
               Next in line, I would like to publicly thank the medical staff that has been overlooking my new life and their brilliance and knowledge for my needs as I have had to travel over many hurdles.
                 Lastly, I would like to publicly thank Nutrex Research, Inc and their staff. For making products that work, their invaluable knowledge, and help in product selection to best benefit the customer to achieve optimum results. They take time to listen to the customers, and from my experience, they don't just try to turn and burn the customers on and off the phone, making a sale in the end.
                  Nutrex has been a huge portion of my successful weight loss, and for that, I will be a loyal customer of theirs for as long as I am a nutrition freak. 
                 So what is this whole 5 month journey about you may be asking yourself. The ultimate end result, for now, is a surprise that I will save until the time is right.  Why, all of the sudden 5 months from now? Because, 5 months from this date, is an important date, and it's a vocal point. I have something to achieve, and I have a date in which I want to accomplish it by. By doing so, I put the pressure on myself to work my tail off as hard as possible to accomplish this goal by this certain date. I am beginning with the end in mind.
                   I will be posting regular meals that we are cooking and trying. I will be posting exercise routines, periodic photos, and if I am lucky enough, and can get the assistance of Melissa, I'll even post a video or two throughout this ordeal of who knows what. 
                   Stay tuned my friends.... we've just begun an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment