Day 7 started out with as a very good morning. When I did my morning weigh in, I had lost a total of 9 lbs thus far, since I've started this event. That's always a good thing when you see progression. My hats off thus far to my trainers.
We went into town today and we stopped off at Subway, and I was curious about their fit meals that they have. They quite honestly have a good variety that helps to either keep you within your calories or your fat parameters. I was able to enjoy an oven roasted chicken sandwich on a 6 inch 9 grain wheat bun that only had 320 calories. I complimented it with a fat free honey mustard dressing...but very lightly applied of course.
Gym time was good. It was arms an annihilation of the arms, bi's-tri's, and fore-arms. After which, I did 30 mins of the spin bicycle and then 20 mins in the sauna. My workout was so intense, that I pushed myself to being dizzy and lightheaded. I loved it!
Awesome
ReplyDelete