Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6- Nov 6, 2011

      Today started off with the operative word of " SORE " My legs don't hurt from my leg exercise yesterday, but my inner and outer thighs are what is hurting the most from doing the abductors and adductors work out. But thankfully, there is a little potent pill called Ibuprofen to help quiet the pain.
      Made it to the gym after taking care of the family's needs to ensure that Melissa would be able to stay off of her feet while I was gone for a little while.
      Gym time was centered on the chest. Did bench presses, chest focused dips, declined bench presses, and cable crossovers. During each rep AND set of exercises I did ab work outs as well. Then after I did all of those exercises, I went and conducted a 30 min cardio on the elliptical machine.
      Dinner tonight and as a snack throughout the night was a salad. The salad consisted of spinach leaves, 3 hard boiled eggs diced, 1 avocado sliced, 1 red pepper diced, a half of a tomato, 1 chicken breast diced up into cubes, some shredded mozzarella cheese and the dressing was lemon juice. Lemon juice gives it a bit of a zing for a flavor, and it has no calories, no fat, no sodium ( at least not listed on the label! ) It gives the salad a refreshing flavor.
       That was the day with regards to the exercise, and diet meal. Talk to y'all tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment