So, I decided to make today a cheat day. Having a cheat day once a week is a good idea. It is my opinion that no matter how hard core you are, still having a cheat day is good for your mental welfare while dieting. It allows your mind to understand that you are not depriving it from the old food it was used to before you dieted, and it helps you to recenter yourself during the other 6 days of the week.
My cheat meal was 1 slice of pizza with a habenero pepper, and some extra cheese. I also took today as another rest day. To date, my weight loss is still 7 lbs since the starting of my journey. Not bad for about a week. It's an average of 1 lb a day. If I can maintain this weight loss, I have no doubt that I will be successful to achieve my goal and be able to accomplish this goal that I am going after.
No comments:
Post a Comment